GOLDEN RULES FOR TRADING
- Divide your capital into few equal parts (preferably 10), never risk more than one part of your capital on any one trade.
- Trade only in active & high volume stocks/ futures.
- Always use stop-losses and never over-trade and stick to your risk management rules.
- Never let profit turn into a loss. Use trailing stops to protect and lock your profits.
- Never get into the market because you are anxious from waiting, and never get out of the market just because you have lost your patience.
- Do not guess where the top and bottom of the market is, but let the market signal its top and bottom.
- Never average a loosing trade, also avoid taking small profits and big losses.
- Only trade with genuine risk capital, and be aware of the risk of losing.
- Always trade within your capabilities, financial and otherwise.
- Never let greed or fear take control over your winning positions.
- Avoid Tips & Rumors. This are spread by people with vested interests.
GOOD LUCK ALL...........